love sms short message about love poems quotes

Love SMS sent love sms, love poems
inilah sms cinta bahasa inggris
love sms short message about love poems quotes
love sms short message about love poems quotesi love you pictures about love poems poetry

☻What is LOVE?

L for Land of sorrow.
O for Ocean of tears.
V for Velley of death.
E for End of life

☻My Heart To You Is Given,
Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me,
We’ll Lock Them Up Together
And Throw Away The Key …

☻Death is not the greatest loss in life
The greatest loss of life is
when relationship dies among us
while we r alive
So
B strong in your Relations.

☻It is very tough to believe a stranger,
But if someone loves U more than Fish loves Water,
Holds UR hand tight with tears in his eyes & says,

☻” The moment I saw U
I fell in love with U
I can’t live without U
& wanna spend the rest of my life with U
I LOVE U ”

Wat wil U reply ?



☻I love the air,
because it touches you.
I love the sun,
because it falls on you.
I love my heart,
because it loves you

☻My love for you has a never ending supply
It will never be lacking It will never get dry
Often I wonder And ask myself,
Why do I feel, Without you I’d die?

☻Love is not something that happens on first sight,
It happens when you start knowing each other,
And it turn ending up needing each other,
For every feeling,for every thought and for every moment

☻Love is like a war,
easy to start,
difficult to end.
What do you want
peace or war?

☻Look at sun and you see time.
Look in heart and you see love.
Look in eyes and you see life.
Look at your mobile and
you always see my sms.

☻Open Hearts receive (love)
Open minds receive (wisdom)
open hands receive (gift)
only SPECIAL PEOPLE RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE

☻5 LOVABLE WORDS: I M ALONE WITHOUT U.
4 PLEASANT WORDS; I CARE FOR U.
3 SWEET WORDS: I LOVE U.
2 SPECIAL WORDS: MISS U.
1 IMPORTANT WORD: U.

☻Give laugh to all but smile to one,
Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
Give love to all but Heart to one,
Let everybody love you
But you love one.


sms gratis

share it :

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment