love poems sms | send love message

love poems | quotes | love sms message | sen sms love | sent poems love
sms about love | i love picture
i love sms | love poems poetry quotes
love poems | quotes | love sms message | sen sms love | sent poems love
sms about love

☻Love in life is like a boomerang,
once you try to dump your loved one
that’s when they keeps coming back
coz you are bound like a dog and its tail,
meaning once you love, you always being loved.

☻Love doesnt ask
Who r u?
Love only says
U r mine
Love doesnt ask
Where do u live?
Love says
U live in my heart
Love doesnt ask
Do u love me?
Love only says
I love u

☻Question for Lovers
Who is very close to you..?
The one who gave you tears
or
The one who wipe your tears.
Reply with a reason…… Waiting.

☻Love is not about expressing with heavy words
It’s all about understanding,
A gentle touch and a pure Heart.

☻Accidents do happen.
i slip- i trip- i stumble-
i fall & usually i dont
care at all.but now i dont
know what to do coz
i slipped and fell in love with u….

☻Love is like chewing gum
it tastes only in the beginning
But friendship is like chocolate
it tastes till it ends.

☻If knowing you is wrong,
I’ll choose not to be right.
If loving you is a crime,
I’ll prefer to be called a criminal.
Just to have you to myself.

☻Love is when
There are a million things
you wanna say to someone
but
when they look you in eyes and hold you in arms
nothing in life matters
other than being with that person at the moment

☻The way you look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way you say I Love You, it scares me,
The way you know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways you scare me I love it.

☻I loved her from my heart,
She touched my soul n shake my heart,
I found her mine, but that wasn’t true,
I cried all night but she never dew,
Was it wrong to express my love?
Was it the same reason she left?

☻Love saves when all hope is gone.
It comes in form of friendship
and offers the greatest sacrifice.
It is the right hand that washes the left hand.
Truly nothing makes most sense to me like
begining and ending my day with my love.

☻Life is pretty much unpredictable.
I may not live long enough
but I won’t miss out letting you know
that life is worth living
with someone like you around.

☻Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream…
love is 1 word and everything in between…
love is a fairytale come true…
Because I found love when I found You.


sms gratis

share it :

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment